information connections notes
10:59 PM | Monday, November 22, 2004
matchbox 20 - when you're gone

i think i've already lost you
i think you're already gone
i think i'm finally scared now
you think i'm weak
i think you're wrong

i think you're already leaving
feels like your hand is on the door
i thought this place was an empire
now i've realised i can't be sure

and i think you're so mean
i think we should try
i think i could need this in my life
and i think i'm scared
i think too much
i know its wrong its a problem i'm dealing

if you're gone
maybe its time to come home
there's an awful lot of breathing room
but i can hardly move
if you're gone
baby you need to come home
there's a little bit of something me
in everything in you

i bet you're hard to get over
i bet the moon just won't shine
i bet my hands i can stay here
i bet you need more than you mind

and i think you're so mean
i think we should try
i think i could need this in my life
and i think i'm just scared
that i know too much
i can't relate and thats a problem i'm feeling

if you're gone
maybe its time to come home
there's an awful lot of breathing room
but i can hardly move
if you're gone
baby you need to come home
there's a little bit of something me
in everything in you

i think you're so mean
i think we should try
i think i could need
this in my life
and i think i'm scared
do i talk too much?
i know its wrong its a problem i'm dealing

if you're gone
then maybe its time to come home
there's an awful lot of breathing room
but i can hardly move
if you're gone
hell baby you need to come home
there's a little bit of something me
in everything in you

something me... everything in...
something me... in you



I've been so busy lately. I want to post happy posts. I want to brag about how we won our college parade (and how I was dressed up as the mermaid) and won P10,000 as a class. I want to post the pictures and share the fun moments and the pocket draining moments as well. I want to rant how the rain has been raining everyday except before, during the after the parade. I want to share how we've been excused from classes and how the professors have enjoyed the little break as well. I want to be happy. I really want to, but my mood has swung. I'm not feeling well again and I don't think I can explain what's the matter with me because I can't understand myself. I feel like I'm so needy, but why can't I whine for a while? I have so much to do, yet here I am just effin' whining about how terrible I feel. Why does this have to happen anyway?

Why do we have to feel the need for some chocolate, a warm bubble bath and just curl up in bed with the covers over our heads and leave a -do-not-disturb- sign over our heads.



I feel like the rollercoaster-ride has broken-down in the middle of a heart pumping loop, and I'm stuck.

*plop*

Pump my heart and make me alive again. I beg you. Why does it have to be this way anyway? I just want to

scream

and let it all out. I want to act crazy. I'm twenty and I don't have my life sorted out and it scares me to hell and back. I dont think what I'm doing is just enough. And have I mentioned I'm effin' scared about what lies ahead of me?

I'm such a Drama Queen!

  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • October 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • July 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007

    conversations over coffee