information connections notes
9:06 PM | Sunday, April 03, 2005

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I have no idea what's going on right now. I have already composed two entries but my ring finger just keeps pressing on the backspace. *press press press* Nothing I write seems to be right. I can't write on how spectacular my day was since all I did was finish some work for mom and go to mass with my sister. Talk about sisterly-bonding, but we should have bit fat exes ( X ) on our foreheads for not paying attention to mass. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW EFFIN' FUNNY FRIENDS WAS TODAY. It's actually knee-slapping funny.

For those who are avid "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." fans, I'm referring to the episode when Emma just came home and Rachel had the hardest time putting her to sleep.




WARNING! SPOILERS:





Gunther: So I guess Rachel had youR baby?

Ross: Yep, can you believe it?

Gunther: Nope! I still can't believe she slept with you in the first place.

Ross: Huh? Ooh (laughs) you mean like a... Huh?

Joey: (entering) Hey. (Ross turns to see who it is, and seeing it's Joey he just ignores him and turns back around.) Ross, I know you're pissed at me, but we have to talk about this.

Ross: Ah actually we don't. (Ross walks off)

Joey: Fine, fine okay. But I gotta say technically, I didn't even do anything wrong.

Ross: (turns back) What! (Angrily) You didn't do anything wrong?!

Joey: I said I didn't technically.

Ross: Okay let's put aside that you (Makes quote marks with his fingers.) "accidentally" picked up my grandmothers ring and you (Does it again) "accidentally" proposed to Rachel.

Joey: Look, can I just stop you right there for a second? When people do this (Makes quote marks with his fingers.) I don't really know what that means. (Ross just looks at him) You were saying?

Ross: And I can even understand that you couldn't tell Rachel, but why couldn't you tell me, huh? You had all day to and you didn't.

Joey: I know I should've. (Makes quote marks again.) "I'm sorry."

Ross: Not using it right, Joe.

(He brings his hands in closer to his face then does it again.)

Ross: I'm gonna go.

Joey: No, come on Ross! (He grabs his bag so he can’t leave) Look, Ross, we have to get past this.

Ross: Give me the bag.

Joey: No, look, I don't know what else to do. I said I'm sorry!

Ross: Joey!

Joey: You should scream at me, or-or-or curse me, or hit me.

Ross: I'm not gonna hit you.

Joey: Why not? You'll feel better! I'll feel better, and you know you want to. I can see it in your eyes.

Ross: No I don't.

Joey: A little bit.

Ross: No.

Joey: Little bit.

Ross: No!

Joey: (excited) A little bit more.

Ross: Give me the bag.

Joey: No, hit me

Ross: Give me the bag.

Joey: Hit me.

Ross: Joey, give me the bag.

Joey: Hit me!

Ross: Joe I'm not kidding…

Joey: (interrupting) Hit me, hit me.

Ross: No!

Joey: (shouts) Hit me! Hit me!

(Ross throws a punch, but Joey ducks and Ross punches the pole. Ross then screams from the pain and turns to Gunther, and Gunther has a huge smile on his face.)

Ross: You ducked!!

Joey: I’m sorry! It was a reflex!

Ross: Oh my god, this really hurts!!!

Joey: I couldn't help it! When a fist comes at your face, you duck! Look! (He goes to punch Ross, expecting him to duck, but he doesn’t and Joey punches Ross. Gunther is amused.)

Ross: What is the matter with you?!?

Joey: You were supposed to duck!!! Why didn't you duck?

Ross: Why don't we talk about this on the way to the hospital?

Joey: Good, good yeah, (Grabs the bags) maybe while we're there, they can check your reflexes. (Joey opens the door and it hits Ross in the face with it.) (Makes quote marks.) "Oops."







*grin*.. okay okay.. maybe it's funnier when you watch it. seriously, I miss F.R.I.E.N.D.S. so much.



moves onto a different topic...



Where are you going this summer vacation?

  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • October 2005
  • December 2005
  • February 2006
  • July 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007

    conversations over coffee